NBC Bearings: Enabling Employees For Future Workplaces
How NBC Bearings, one of India’s leading brands in the manufacturing sector, is using the HONO platform for enhanced employee experience, addressing the problems of legacy HR systems, using a highly customised, user-friendly, mobile-first single platform.
NBC had multiple legacy HR systems in place, which were struggling to cope with the dynamic needs of the changing times. There was a strong need for a profound, intelligent HRIS that could manage organisational processes and enable employees with self-service tools, improving engagement and productivity at NBC.
A people solution for them had to be state-of-the-art, as their reputation for best practices in HR and people-management precedes them.
NBC Bearings: Pain Points
- The rigidity of architecture in the Legacy System NBC was using
- Need for an intuitive mobile-first, employee-friendly interface
- Integrated & customized solutions to meet the unique requirements of the workforce
- Labor-intensive work sapping HR bandwidth, and impacting time for strategic initiatives
A great deal of NBC’s challenges was reflective of the challenges faced by large companies struggling with legacy systems during the post-covid times.
A centralized, integrated and highly configurable system was the need of the hour, to efficiently execute the HR process and enable HR to support business functions.
What was implemented for NBC Bearings?
About the brand
- NBC Bearings is a quintessential manufacturing company with the massive scale of operations.
- An integral part of CK Birla Group, it is India’s leading bearings manufacturer and exporter.
- Renowned for excellence in quality and delivery.
- They have been ranked among India’s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work®.
“A savvy, new-age product is what NBC needed and that is what HONO got us. An easy-to-understand, fully integrated system! HONO solution digitised our processes and truly helped, but it is the team at HONO that made it possible. It is refreshing when the team owns up the project as their own, they truly did a remarkable job in delivering an excellent system and admirable support.”
Sandeep Gautam, CHRO, NBC
The HONO HR solution was executed as a productivity and business transformation solution and succeeded in integrating all data on one platform, increasing work efficiencies and freeing HR man-hours for business-critical work.
For HR innovation updates
For a complete overview of of all cookies used, please see your personal settings.
Mukul Founder & CEO
The disruptive innovator behind HONO, Mukul occupies the seat of CEO, where he spearheads the organization’s strategy and growth. He founded the organization with the passion for enabling employees, increasing their productivity.